Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.25 MB | 25 pages
This is a lesson on movement for students aged 7-9, Year 2-3 Primary Grades.
There are two files in the Zip, one PPT and worksheets for students.(In PDF/Word and 2 PPT formats).
Formal of lesson is as follows. Students had great fun.
1. Introduce the movement activity by the PPT -15 slides allow students to participate in acting out the movements of various animals.
2. Students then form groups of 2 and work through the 4 worksheets on different animals, answering questions and miming animals.
3. When students are finished with the worksheets they form groups of 4 for the final drama presentation. Each student is allocated an animal and assists with creating a short drama. They should aim for 3 -4 minutes – maximum 5.
4. All students to clear a performance space.
5. Dramas are performed and audience is asked to explain the story that unfolded on the stage. Groups write a short self-evaluation.