Get ready for an active classroom! Your students are going to be speaking Spanish and talking with the animals with these bilingual questions and open-ended responses. The first slides will provide several days of simple interactive fun and practice and the last set of slides are designated as more complex expansion conversations. Students will provide their responses using a vocabulary thematic reference or their textbook.
What is included:
• Interactive powerpoint formatted for the document camera, smartboard, or seatwork.
• 9 Bilingual Simple Questions and open-ended responses (verbal or written communication)
• 10 Scaffolded questions open-ended responses variations for accelerated and advanced learners (verbal or written communication)
• Six slides of bilingual interaction
• Two colorful animal collages (open for resizing)
• Instructions and procedures
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick worksheet for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit by topic when you just need a quick change of pace. Students can work with any of the questions either simple or complex in writing and prepare for an interactive classroom day. The lessons can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
Essential skill practice:
- Animal vocabulary
- Indefinite and definite articles
- Question and response format
Animal Topic Questions and Responses is a stand-alone support activity for your animal topic unit. If you need additional materials for building language proficiency, please see my other related resources below. These collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images coordinate to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Animals Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Animal Habitat Worksheets
Pet and Farm Mini Dialogues
Dancing Frogs Cloze Activity