I am excited to be able to offer you this amazing Animal Activity Bundle at a substantial discount over the purchase of my individual products! All of these products contain over 100 vocabulary words as well as interactive questions, activity worksheets and lesson suggestions. All student worksheets and conversations may be used for either written or verbal interactions and can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• Two simple dialogues with open-ended responses
• Two cloze activity worksheets
• 20 animal photo images
• Storyboard form
• Activity worksheet instructions
• Lesson activity suggestions
Animal Characteristic Activities
What is included:
• Animal Characteristic Vocabulary Fill-In Checklist
• Bilingual Spanish English Glossary of physical characteristics, adjectives, body parts and verbs of movement
• Bilingual vocabulary reference formatted for use has handout and seat work.
• Simple and Complex conversation pages which include:
• Bilingual Interactive Conversation Questions and open-ended responses;
formatted for the document camera, smartboard and handouts
• Conversation instructions
• Multiple writing and conversation pages for adjective, comparison and superlative practice.
• For Accelerated and Advanced Learners; Bilingual Interactive Comparison Conversation Questions and open-ended responses.
• Three image charts for animal comparisons; verbal and written plus an answer key
• One week of daily lesson suggestions with variations for accelerated learning.
Animal Habitat Worksheet Activities
• Two Animal Habitat Checklist Fill-in Worksheets
• Bilingual Interactive Conversation Activities and open-ended responses
• Word bank of geographical features and ecosystems
• Photo images of geographical features and terrain for display on document camera or smartboard.
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Expansion activities for accelerated learners
• Answer key
Your students will be inspired to learn and grow with their Spanish interactions with such fun topics about the animal kingdom, keeping in mind that whatever they learn at the beginning levels, can eventually carry over to more intellectual topics such as endangered species in more advanced language levels. If your students are taught basic animals and geographical features in the beginning levels, they will have sufficient vocabulary to be able to discuss the issues facing endangered species or the steps that are needed to protect them. Here is to thinking beyond and outside of the box!
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Please see my other related resources below:
Animals of the World Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Bilingual Weather and Topography Vocabulary Reference
Bilingual Environmental Vocabulary Reference
Ecology Worksheet A-Saving The Planet
Creative Writing Story Development Projects