Handwriting Practice! Trace & Write Mats make handwriting practice fun!
Instructions to Make
• Print on cardstock.
Instructions to Use
• Each student gets a Trace & Write Mat, a dry erase marker (or, better yet, a dry erase crayon), and an eraser (or paper towel).
• Students trace and then write the name of the animal.
• When each is done, he/she wipes the mat clean.
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Dice Game
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE
Literacy Centers | Kindergarten Math | Preschool Math | Animal Trace and Write Mats | Handwriting Practice |