This product is a template for making trading cards for animals! Print the item double-sided, cut out, and fill in the information about the chosen animal. There are five 3x5 cards that will print on a page. Print on cardstock or attach to an index card for a sturdy product.
On one side, students have a space to put the picture and name of their animal. On the other side, students put animal facts: scientific name, height/length, weight, diet, and unique adaptation.
Perfect activity for a science unit about animals, adaptations and ecosystems!
These cards can be used in many ways:
- Have students choose an ecosystem and create cards with animals found in it
- Students create cards from a certain group (mammals, reptiles, insects, etc.)
- Students make cards for imaginary/inventive organisms from a unique environment or extraterrestrial land
- Allow the students to share and trade cards so they learn about even more animals
- Use as a project option, science activity center or extra for quick finishers
- Easily modify- students can create as few or as many as desired