Animal Vocabulary Bingo for Adult ESL
10th - 12th, Adult Education
- Easel Activity
Easel Activity Included
This resource includes a ready-to-use interactive activity students can complete on any device. Easel by TPT is free to use! Learn more.
Also included in
- Got adult ESL students? Do you find yourself stuck in a vocabulary rut, desperately searching for ways to spice up your lessons and engage your students? This mega vocabulary bundle for adult ESL beginners is here to save the day!Whether your students are struggling to express their love for all thPrice $213.30Original Price $237.00Save $23.70
- Animal vocabulary is one of the most common vocabulary themes for ESL, and most of the material you'll find was lovingly crafted for...children. Your adult ESL students want presentations, worksheets, and games designed for them, not their kids! Teach animal vocabulary with these resources that IPrice $15.07Original Price $16.75Save $1.68
- Discover the power of adult ESL vocabulary bingo! Providing comprehensible input in a low-anxiety environment, this bundle of 21 vocabulary bingo games engages learners and accelerates language acquisition.Bingo is a classic game loved by all ages, and it's also an awesome tool for teaching ESL vocaPrice $74.25Original Price $82.50Save $8.25
Adult ESL students love to play games, but they want to use materials designed for THEM, not children. This bingo game features a DOUBLE SET of cards with forty cards per set!
- 40 unique blue cards: wolf, armadillo, moose, raccoon, parrot, hamster, fox, rattlesnake, cat, ferret, whale, bear, spider, lobster, hedgehog, sheep, goose, peacock, frog, owl, deer, cows, rabbit, quail, crab, squirrel, dolphin, lion, skunk, donkey, ostrich, llama.
- Set of blue calling cards
- 40 unique orange cards: coyote, iguana, pig, mouse, octopus, tiger, dog, gorilla, duck, porcupine, hippo, goat, chicken, alpaca, polar bear, chipmunk, camel, horses, elephant, panda, flamingo, walrus, emu, penguins, bat, zebra, hummingbird, snail, cheetah, kangaroos, pelican, chimpanzee.
- Set of orange calling cards
- EASEL version for both sets included!
NOTE: Each bingo card only has 24 pictures. Each set uses 32 pictures. This means, for example, that if you are using the orange set and you call out "camel", some students may not have that picture on their card. Be sure that students understand this before they start playing.
Looking for more animal vocabulary?
- Animal Vocabulary Digital Presentation with Idioms & Facts
- Animal Vocabulary Bingo for Adult ESL
- Animal Vocabulary Worksheets for Adult ESL
- Animal Vocabulary GAME for Adult ESL I have...Who has?
- Animal Vocabulary BUNDLE for adult ESL
Want something digital? Check out my Animal Identification BOOM CARDS.
- Animals: Identification 1: Students listen to a term and select from given images. No reading or writing is involved.
- Animals: Identification 2: Students choose from a list of four terms the correct one to identify the given image.
- Animals: Identification 3: Students type the correct term and can use the following as support: an audio icon to click on to hear the term and the randomized letters for each word.
- Animals: Identification 4: Students type the correct term for each image. No support is given.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.