A handy word wall set with a varied selection of animals presented in the Japanese language is sure to be a hit in your classroom as much as it was in mine! This set gives students a visual clue as to the word as well as two versions with, or without, Romaji.
This resource is part of a BUNDLE.
* Japanese Animals BUNDLE
* Japanese MEGA BUNDLE
How do I use this?"
I prefer to cut, laminate and cut again. I use Velcro on the back to attach to a pin board to allow students to remove any word they need to copy and then return, but if you have limited space any tacky material would do the job.
Page format: A4 and Letter
Layout: 5 word wall cards per page
Style: Colour and Blackline
Text: Hiragana, Hiragana/Romaji : Katakana, Katakana/Romaji
* Hiragana and picture only
* Hiragana, Romaji and picture
* Katakana and picture only
* Katakana, Romaji and picture
* All sets come in colour and blackline
Sets included in this bundle:
* Animal Word Wall in Hiragana, Hiragana/Romaji
* Animal Word Wall in Katakana, Katakana/Romaji