This is a fun opportunity for learners to learn how to do focused research and present their findings to the class.
The way you use this project template will depend on what kind of access to technology you have in your classroom.
- Students use tablets/ books in the school or classroom library/ computers in a school lab to research the animal or their choosing or one assigned by the teacher
- Students write an essay on what they have discovered OR
- Students make a poster about what they have discovered OR
- Students do an oral presentation on what they have discovered OR
- Students use an app like Adobe Voice to make a video about what they have discovered.
This is an example of a video one of my students created using Adobe Voice on rats: