Learn about language used to describe how to care for animals in this 34 slide interactive quiz which includes animal sounds. It builds vocabulary for describing animal sounds and behavior as well as names of some wildlife species. Language activities review the present tenses and introduce how to use the word ‘need’ as a noun and a verb.
There are three activities which include readings and quizzes.
1. Caring for pets and understanding pets (identify what the pet is feeling from the sound)
2. Caring for farm animals (identify food and shelter needs)
3. Caring for wildlife (identify types of wildlife)
The quizzes have a mix of
• Multiple choice questions
• Matching questions
• Fill-in-the-blank activities
ABOUT THE QUIZ
This quiz was created using Adobe Captivate. There are three file choices: as an .htm file, an Adobe Acrobat Document or as a Shockwave File Object. I recommend using the .htm file. It can be viewed in Google Chrome, IE or Firefox. If you use the other files then you need the latest and up to date Adobe Acrobat Reader and Flash Player to view the interactive quiz. If you choose the latter files then it is possible to view it with a swiff player. General features of the quiz are:
• Choices are automatically marked
• Overall results are displayed at the end
• Responses can be reviewed at the end.
• 1 point allocated for each correct answer
• 80% or more of total points is a total pass
• answers reviewed at end.
The quiz can be displayed for a whole class activity or it could be uploaded online for individual student use. It is also possible to print the text and questions.
Animals (Caring for animals) Interactive Quiz 2
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Vocabulary Interactive Quiz 1
More free resources at Englishinsider Store
Visit my blog englishinsider