My first resource created to be responsive to mobile devices. The resource will be responsive to the web, iPad or iPhone and resize. Just take a look at the images to get an idea of how they will resize.
In this resource (based on the Caring for pets Interactive Resource), learn about pet care responsibilities and the language used to talk about it in this 30 slide interactive resource. Learners follow the vet asking questions and giving advice to learn about pet care. At the same time, the resource builds vocabulary for asking and answering questions about pet care and the quizzes highlight the use of modal verbs. There are five activities.
1. Modal verbs reading and quiz (may, can, need, have to)
2. Vet care questions after reading a short text and then followed by vet advice
3. Modal verb (should)
4. Problem-solving activity based on two scenarios
5. Review activity
The quizzes have a mix of
• Multiple choice questions
• Fill-in-the-blank activities
It also includes an interactive glossary page and summary of modal verbs.
ABOUT THE QUIZ
This quiz was created using Adobe Captivate. This is a zipped file of the published elements so that you can embed it on a online site for your learners.
General features of the quiz are:
• choices are automatically marked
• overall results are displayed at the end
• 1 point allocated for each correct answer
• 80% or more of total points is a total pass
• answers reviewed at the end
Any feedback would be welcome.
Animals Vocabulary Interactive Resource 1
Caring for animals Interactive Resource 2
Caring for pets Interactive Resource 3
Visit my blog englishinsider
Animals (caring for pets) Mobile device resource
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License