Animals Classification Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics science about the whole animal kingdom.This activity is designed based on my animal classification unit which you can get from this store.
There are 32 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary as well as science on animal classification.
Directions to use ‘Animals Classification Scavenger Hunt’
1. Print the given all 32 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place printed Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Bundle on Animal Classification with Worksheets/Activities/Posters
• Animals Classification Pack - Teaching whole animal kingdom
• Animal classification activities:Sorting animals by Picture and Characteristics
• Backto School - Literacy Fun with writing and reading
• Animals & Their Habitats - Unit with worksheets
Christmas Scavenger Hunt
• Christmas Literacy