ALIGNED TO A.C.A.R.A (AUSTRALIAN CURRICULUM ASSESSMENTS & REPORTING AUTHORITY)
ITALIAN Foundation to Year 2
CONTENT DESCRIPTIONS & ELABORATIONS
COMMUNICATION: Socialising, Reflecting.
• 10 pages of 1 to 10 counting themed animals vocabulary
• includes vocabulary dictionary for visual learners
• charts are colour coded for masculine and feminine and verb groups
• to print as colour coding or in black and white
Suggestions for use:
• student copy for reference/ teacher use as display or demonstration
• black and white or colour
• print, laminate or print on magnetic paper for whiteboard use
• A4 or A3 – check printer settings before printing
Created by Italienfrancese
You Might Also Like…
Please click here to see English resources available.
Please click here to see Italian resources available.
Get connected for great info and freebies
*Follow me for news of new products and upcoming sales.
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Facebook
*Follow my blog @ Italienfrancese Teacher Blogger
Copyright © Italienfrancese. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
And a very big THANKYOU to my buyers,