This interactive handout can directly be used in an ESL or CLIL class, but it also supports children's learning in out-of-school environments.
It's an interactive game where children practise English vocabulary, questions and their short answers related to ANIMALS CLASSIFICATION:
“Guess the animal your friend is thinking about by asking the questions from 1 to 8. First, listen and repeat.”
The file includes a list of animals for children to choose from, presented as a beautiful animal poster, and a handout with the following questions and their short answers:
1. Do you live in water / on land?
2. Are you warm-blooded / cold-blooded?
3. Do you lay eggs?
4. Can you walk / run / jump / swim / ... ?
5. Do you have fur / feathers / scales / a moist naked body?
6. Are you a mammal / a reptile / a fish / an amphibian / a bird?
7. Are you brown / grey / ... ?
8. Are you a ..... / an ..... ?
Scan the QR code or click on “Can’t scan today? CLICK HERE!”, and connect the offline paper world to the online digital world. You'll be directed to FREE AUDIO recordings, with the help of which children can easily review and practise the subject contents no matter where they are: in the class, at home, in the car, in a park, on the bus, etc. Once connected to the Internet, children can do it on their own, or with the help of their teachers or parents.
Non-native speakers of the English language can easily practise the correct pronunciation of key subject-specific vocabulary and structures repeatedly.