Animals & Habitats Scavenger Hunt
This activity is designed based on my Animals & their Habitats unit which you can get from this store.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
This scavenger hunt includes key information and everything you’ll need to teach your students about the animals and their different habitats on the earth.
There are 20 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary and science on animals and their habitats.
Directions to use and purpose:
1. At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the vocabulary and science behind the animals and their habitats.
2. Print the Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
3. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
4. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
5. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.