Also included in
- No prep sub plan bundle - supply teacher resource Save $2 on this great value pack!This pack contains:Animals in wintertimeAnimals that hibernatePolar bears and climate changePlanning for taking time away from teaching your students can often be more work than being in the classroom. This is a packPrice $10.80Original Price $12.00Save $1.20
- No prep sub plan bundle - supply teacher resource Save 50% ($13.50) on this great value pack!This pack contains:Climate changeGreta ThunbergHalloween and the environmentSanta and Climate ChangeCOP26Animals That Hibernate In The WinterAnimals In The WintertimeWhat is St. Patrick's Day?Polar bears andPrice $30.00Original Price $41.00Save $11.00
No prep sub plan - supply teacher resource - Animals In The Wintertime.
Planning for taking time away from teaching your students can often be more work than being in the classroom. This article about animals in the wintertime / sub plan is a no-prep activity. The information is topical and engaging. The information is over one and a half pages with 2 and a half pages of questions. The first set are straight forward comprehension style / retrieval questions. The second set of questions are for students who are ready for extension work and allows them to express their opinion and explain their ideas and reasoning.
This product contains:
- 1 and a half pages of text with numbered paragraphs for easy answering
- 2 and a half pages of questions (writing frames)- including an extension sheet for more able learners.
- Easy to print and easy to distribute to students in a short amount of time.
- Also great for homework or extra credit work.
- Great for private tuition.
- Topics explored are: hibernation, adaptation and migration.