Also included in
- As requested, ALL of my ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS units in one complete bundle! This bundle includes Animal Characteristics Build the Sentence, Animal Parts Label the Picture and Animal Characteristic PowerPoint! This is a great addition to your Animal Characteristics curriculum!What other teachers hav$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
- Here is it! ALL of my LIFE SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!Save 30% by purchasing the bundle!LIFE SCIENCE bundle includes:Living and Non-Living ThingsLiving and Non-Living Things PowerPointFood ChainsFood Chains PowerPointAnimal Characteristics PowerPointAnimals Label the PicturePlants$68.00$96.00Save $28.00
- As requested, I've bundled ALL my Label the Picture resources into ONE BUNDLE!**Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!**Label the Picture bundle includes:Merry ChristmasTransportationCampingHalloweenOcean AnimalsWinter HolidaysCommunity HelpersFarm AnimalsFairy TalesBack to SchoolAnimals***Be the f$35.00$50.00Save $15.00
Kids love to label pictures! Your students will love labeling these pages all about Animals! This unit includes 30 label the picture pages all about Animal Characteristics, Oviparous Animals and Adult/Baby Animals. All pages come in both color and NO PREP black and white copies.
"What am I?" - Each page includes a space for students to write in the name of the animal they are labeling.
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "LOVE this set! Perfect for our animal unit! Thanks!"
- "Love how simple and cute these were. But at the same time it was another great way to assess the science standards."
- "Absolutely perfect for my grade level. Visually appealing and engaging for young learners."
- "My students make animal books and these were a wonderful resource for the part where they need to include a diagram of their animal and label it."
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
These printables are perfect for the science center, writing station, morning work, small groups, literacy tubs, independent practice, homework, early finishers, 5-minute fillers or sub plans.
The color copies can be used with a dry erase marker by either laminating the pages or sliding them into page protectors (and easily store them in a binder!) The NO PREP copies are ready for you to print and go!
(10) Animal Characteristics:
dog, giraffe, pig, tiger, toucan, lizard, elephant, bat, koala bear, jellyfish
(10) Oviparous Animals:
fly, snake, ladybug, bird, platypus, chicken, turtle, frog, butterfly, penguin
(10) Adult / Baby Animals:
elephant/calf, giraffe/calf, hippo/calf, zebra/foal, kangaroo/joey, dog/puppy, pig/piglet, chicken/chick, cat/kitten, deer/fawn
Other products you may also be interested in:
Be the first to know about sales, FREEBIES and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.