Animals Live in Groups NGSS 3-LS2-1 Ecosystems 3rd Grade Science
- Google Apps™
Do you struggle with finding resources for teaching the Next Generation Science Standards? Well, then check out this 3rd-grade unit that teaches students to construct an argument that some animals form groups to help members survive using interactive notebooks in Google Slides.
Preview Video of Animals Live in Groups INB
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who need and want more ideas and resources for teaching the Next Generation Science Standards that have a variety of engaging lessons. This unit also has a digital Interactive Notebook component using Google Slides. Great for teachers needing distance learning activities.
What is included in this Unit?
* Ideas for teaching the core ideas of the standard
* Research-based structure known as the 5e's of Instruction that will lead you toward positive outcomes for yourself and your students.
* Links to videos, websites, live animals cams and more to teach students about the standard
* Link to an Editable template in Google Slides for the Interactive Notebook to assign to students
* Link to Interactive rubric in Google Forms to assess notebooks
These science resources are designed to help you implement this unit with confidence and ease. The ideas and strategies in this unit have helped me over the years and I am confident will help you, too! Plus, it will help you teach the new standards.