A great mini unit to include in your study of animals. This nonfiction unit teaches about animals with and without backbones. The unit includes:
* A comprehension booklet with questions
* A categorizing activity with worksheet
* An index card activity to learn about types of vertebrate animals
* A circle book activity about invertebrates
* An earthworm observation activity with booklet
* Additional student worksheets
Also included are information slides to go with the activities listed above.
Please click on the "preview" button.
You may also be interested in:
Vertebrate Animals Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension Passages
Invertebrates Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension Passages
Thank you for visiting my store!