PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This thematic vocabulary reference can be used at any grade level and will be an essential tool for any teacher-designated activities and interactions about pets, favorite animals, regional animals or environmental conservation. Provide your students with the ultimate word bank that they will reference over and over throughout the year during their vocabulary building activities.
What is included:
• Over 125 bilingual animal species vocabulary; 12 bilingual animal world
categories (Formatted by categories for quick referencing and seatwork handouts).
• Five bilingual conversation questions and open-ended responses (novice learner level-formatted for document camera and smartboard)
• Multiple fill-in animal world worksheets categorized by definite and indefinite
• Instructions for teacher and student
• Mini-lesson notetaking activity on noun-gender
• Separate farm animal list formatted for 3-ring binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder)
• Separate endangered species list
The glossary is formatted with 12 categories of animals which are each indicated with the use of an indefinite article. The fill-in worksheet includes both definite and indefinite article writing practice and formatted for seatwork. Adapt the worksheets for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
The animal topic vocabulary sheet may be purchased and used individually as a supplemental reference for your current program. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enhance your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Please see my other related resources below: