Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.38 MB | 3 printable pages, 36 e-book pages pages
This set of materials includes two activities for teaching students to find and name 12 farm animals.
The materials include a printable self-checking interactive activity and a coordinating no-print self-checking interactive activity for use on iPad, laptop or PC.
The printable self-checking activity includes:
• cover for book
• 3 self-checking interactive book pages
• animal pictures for interactive activity
To assemble and use the printable book
• Cut apart the book pages to form four pages.
• Place Velcro dots, or other adhesive of your choice, to cover
the circles inside the squares on the book pages.
• Assemble the book by connecting the pages with a snap ring
in the top left corner.
• Cut out each square card containing an animal image. Place a
Velcro dot or adhesive of your choice in the center of the back
side of each square animal card.
• Store the animal cards on the coordinating book pages.
1. Have students match the animal pictures to the images on the
“Find the ___.” pages
2. Before presenting the book to the students, place the animal
images on the correct pages.
Present a page in the book and read aloud the “Find the ____”
statements. The students should touch/show the animal that
coordinates with the statement. Students may lift/remove the
animal picture to check to see if they answered correctly.
3. Present only the animal picture cards and have students name
To use the no print self-checking interactive activity, save to iBooks on your iPad or open the file on your PC or laptop.
Instructions for navigating the document:
• Each page has a single statement, i.e., “Find the mouse.” and
12 possible answers.
• Students should click/tap the image of the animal they believe
to be the correct answer.
• If the answer is correct, the student will be taken to a reward
• From the reward page the student can click/tap ‘Go Ahead’ to
move to the next page.
• If the answer is incorrect, the student will be taken to a
message page directing them to try again.
• From the try again page the student can click/tap ‘Try Again’ to
return to the “Find the….” page.