This 'just the facts' guide contains step-by-step instructions, tips, and screenshots for you to learn how to use Animoto and Pic Collage for Kids.
‘Animoto is a cloud-based video creation service that produces video from photos, video clips, and music into video slideshows.’ Create your videos on the web or use the mobile app. As an educator, you can apply for free educator accounts. There are numerous ways to use Animoto in the classroom from animated biographies, field trips recounts, digital storytelling, science projects and more.
• Upload your own photos or short video clips
• Import photos or videos by linking your Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, or Dropbox accounts
• Use Animoto’s image or video library
• Choose from a wide variety of video styles
• Use Animoto’s background music or upload your own songs
• Add titles and texts to your images
Pic Collage for Kids
Pic Collage is a 'free', fun collage app perfect for our elementary students (and you too). It offers over 80 awesome backgrounds, hundreds of free stickers, and tons of fun fonts. You can use your own photos as well as choose from photos and gifs built into the program. Easily create amazing collages. Save them to the photo gallery, embed in other documents, upload to Twitter, or send them by email or text message.
• Upload you own photos
• Use Pic Collage for Kids web image search to add photos or animated gifs
• Choose from a wide variety of frame styles and background images
• Add stickers
• Include texts in lots of different fonts and colors
• Save directly to your device’s camera roll