We've created a great unit for Edgar Allan Poe's "Annabel Lee," including three fun and engaging evidence-based activities that challenge students and force them to work closely with the text. This unit also includes a blank copy of "Annabel Lee" for student use as well as a teacher annotated version (which we find to be very helpful!). The task cards are also a great way to get students discussing the text in a deep and meaningful way. We hope your students enjoy this unit as much as ours have!
THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO A PART OF OUR EDGAR ALLAN POE HALLOWEEN UNIT
INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT:
- Background Information on Edgar Allan Poe (for teacher use)
- Blank Copy of "Annabel Lee"
- Teacher Annotated Copy of "Annabel Lee"
- Vocabulary Preview Activity
- Instagram Activity
- "Annabel Lee": I Am Poem Activity
- 8 Task Cards for "Annabel Lee"
OTHER RESOURCES YOU WILL LIKE:
- Halloween Descriptive Writing Activity
- Halloween Writing Prompts Choice Board
- Reading Response Quilt
- Figurative Language Cheat Sheet
Follow us on Facebook
for sales and all things Middle School ELA!
Also, make sure to follow us to be notified when we upload new resources! We always do a special discount when we release a new resource, so it pays to follow us!