We've created a great unit for Edgar Allan Poe's "Annabel Lee," including three fun and engaging evidence-based activities that challenge students and force them to work closely with the text. This unit also includes a blank copy of "Annabel Lee" for student use as well as a teacher annotated version (which we find to be very helpful!). The task cards are also a great way to get students discussing the text in a deep and meaningful way. We hope your students enjoy this unit as much as ours have!
THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO A PART OF OUR EDGAR ALLAN POE HALLOWEEN UNIT
INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT:
- Background Information on Edgar Allan Poe (for teacher use)
- Blank Copy of "Annabel Lee"
- Teacher Annotated Copy of "Annabel Lee"
- Vocabulary Preview Activity
- Instagram Activity
- "Annabel Lee": I Am Poem Activity
- 8 Task Cards for "Annabel Lee"
OTHER RESOURCES YOU WILL LIKE:
- Halloween Descriptive Writing Activity
- Halloween Writing Prompts Choice Board
- Reading Response Quilt
- Figurative Language Cheat Sheet
Follow us on Facebook
for sales and all things Middle School ELA!