PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for a way to bring differentiation, creativity, and student choice to your classroom? This Anne Frank Choice Board includes 9 activities that your students can choose from. Your students will LOVE to be able to choose.
My students loved Choice Boards. My students worked on their Choice Boards while I met with my small groups for reteaching. They loved to be able to choose how they showed me what they know.
Top Ten reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Students love to be able to make choices in their learning
2. Allow for differentiation
3. Allow for student choice
4. Students can choose according to their multiple intelligence
5. You can have the students do as little or as many as you want
6. You can enforce that students do one or two activities in particular if you choose
7. You can also differentiate among your students how many each activities to complete
8. You can choose to assign them as homework or classwork
9. Students love to be able to choose how they show you what they know
10. Students love them!
Included in this choice board:
• 9 activities for students to choose from
• Key words associated with Anne Frank
• Different papers for the activities
• 2 different rubrics
• Example choice board projects
Want more CHOICE BOARDS? I have many more, including academic and seasonal ones!
Click on the links below to view other products in my store. Thank you for visiting!
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Please visit my website at Southern Fried Teachin’ for more ideas, photos, and freebies!
I ❤ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on Southern Fried Teachin'