Six different activities to use with your classes as you read Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl PLUS a bonus product-- Final Project ideas.
* "Me Bag" activity (both an individual and group task handout)
* "Who Am I" interactive classroom activity
* The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss- question guide
* 4-Square Poster- directions and activity
* Symbolic Representation Interview- postcard to a character
*** PLUS Final Project Options handout
Created by The House of Roush for use in the middle school classroom