Whoops! Something went wrong.

Click here to refresh the page

Anne Hutchinson Clip Art

Anne Hutchinson Clip Art
Resource Type
Product Rating
File Type

Compressed Zip File

Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.

3 MB|n/a
Product Description
This is clip art of Anne Hutchinson, an important figure in colonial American history.

Anne is clothed in fashion that is 99% accurate to the time period, the other 1% is due to artistic license :-)

Anne is one of the required figures to be taught in Texas 5th grade Social Studies (the TEKS is SS 5.1B)

All files are saved at 300 DPI, and they are in a png format. Included is a colored version, and a black and white version.

Please read the terms of use for any further information.

Thank you!!
Total Pages
n/a
Answer Key
N/A
Teaching Duration
N/A
Report Copyright Infringement
  • Comments & Ratings
  • Product Q & A
Loading...
$2.00
Digital Download
Add one to cart

Advertisement

Advertisement

$2.00
Digital Download
Add one to cart
Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up