Anne Hutchinson. Metacom's Rebellion. King Philip.
Key words in this PowerPoint presentation:
This PowerPoint presentation examines:
Religious freedom in Rhode Island.
The trial of Anne Hutchinson
The reasons that led to King Philip's War
Overarching Question (Thinking Focus Question):
- Why did Anne Hutchinson leave Massachusetts Bay?
- Why did Metacom attack colonial settlements?
**CAN BE ALTERED!** This is lesson 5 of Colonizing North America Unit. It comes with an engaging and visually appealing 24-slide PowerPoint presentation with easy to understand content illustrated with charts and pictures. This PowerPoint lesson is accompanied by a three-page graphic organizer - answer key included!
Here are other lessons in this unit you may be interested in:
Lesson 1: Finding a Northwest Passage
Lesson 2: Jamestown Colony
Lesson 3: Plymouth Colony
Lesson 4: New England Colonies
Lesson 5: Anne Hutchison & Chief Metacom
Lesson 6: Middle Colonies
Lesson 7: Southern Colonies (part 1)
Lesson 8: Southern Colonies (part 2)
Lesson 9: Navigation Acts
UNIT: Colonizing North America
Be sure to follow my store by clicking on the GREEN STAR next to my ZoopDog picture to receive notifications of new products. Thanks for stopping by my store!
- This product may NOT be copied and distributed outside of the scope of your classroom.
- This product may NOT be uploaded to the Internet or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of the project itself (ex. your district website, slideshare.com, wikispaces.com, slideguru.com, your own personal website, etc.
- You may store this on your teacher website only if it is password protected.
- The slides included in this resource may not be used to create something new, and or distributed in any way without written consent from the author.