Also included in
- This secondary English curriculum includes enough materials for an entire year’s worth of high school and middle school English instruction. This includes resources for reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and more!**These resources are sold as PowerPoint presentations for instruction and secured$239.99$421.63Save $181.64
- If you are looking for resources for an entire year of middle school ELA or high school English, this secondary ELA curriculum is for you! This English Curriculum includes both traditional print and editable digital files to help you plan your best year yet!This ELA curriculum is ideal for grades 7-$349.99$645.30Save $295.31
Annotating Text, Annotating Fiction, Annotating Poetry: Now you can annotate nonfiction, fiction, and poetry with this money-saving bundle!
Annotating and close reading are an integral part of the common core curriculum. This teaching bundle includes everything you need to teach your middle and high school students how to properly annotate nonfiction and fiction.
There are two different files in each lesson.
- An editable PowerPoint presentation
- A PDF document with supplementary materials.
The PowerPoint walks students step-by-step through the annotating process. It also includes guided practice with an in-class annotation activity.
The supplementary material for each lesson includes:
- A student annotation guide reference sheet (color and B&W)
- Student reference bookmarks (color and B&W)
- A full-text annotation exercise
- A key for the annotation exercises
- Student note pages
*****This lesson is included in a bundle*****
Other resources that might interest you: