Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.34 MB | 34 slides, 7 pages
Poetry: Teach your students how to annotate poetry! This Annotating Poetry lesson includes everything you need to teach your middle and high school students how to annotate poetry.
There are two different files in the zipped download:
- An editable, animated 34 slide PowerPoint
- A PDF document with supplementary materials.
The PowerPoint walks students step-by-step through the annotation process. It also includes a guided practice of William Wordsworth's poem, "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud."
The supplementary material includes:
- A student annotation guide reference sheet (color and B&W)
- Student reference bookmarks (color and B&W)
- A full-text annotation exercise (I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud)
- A suggested key for the annotation exercise
- Student note pages