Answering Wh Questions About Pictures for Speech Therapy Autism
Also included in
- Are your students struggling with Wh questions? Learning how to answer Wh questions can be difficult for students with language disorders, especially students with autism. Imagine having enough Wh Questions materials to finally get you to student success!In this huge bundle, I have compiled my signaPrice $32.40Original Price $40.50Save $8.10
Looking for more Wh question materials? Answering wh questions can be very difficult skill for many children with language disorders and complex communication needs to master. Answering wh questions while using picture prompts is a great way to add additional wh question practice to your routine!
While I am a firm believer in my original program to teach Wh-Questions (found here), some children need additional practice with questions. Others just need the practice, without needing the whole program. This resource, filled with wh questions (and answers), is perfect for either situation!
Multiple practice opportunities for answering questions
- 37 What (object),
- 52 What (doing),
- 51 Who,
- 40 Where questions
• sentence strips and symbols students can use to provide a visual or an interactive component to their answer - or to use if they don’t have sufficient verbal vocabulary.
• cards are color coded for easy organizing.
• pictures come from a variety of great TPT clip artists, and visual cue symbols for those who need them are Smarty Symbols.
- I really like these for students beginning to learn how to answer wh- questions! So many commercial card decks assume student knowledge, making it difficult to assess their real level, and I love that these cards do not rely on previous knowledge.
- There are many different kids that I use this product with!!
- MS. Berkowitz' materials are incredible! Thanks!
You might like to see my Bundle of Wh-Questions Resources