Also included in
- Learning Wh questions can be difficult for students in speech therapy or with language disorders. In this huge bundle, I have compiled my signature resources and activities to teach Wh questions in speech therapy, such as:Answering Wh-questions about pictures - my unique program for teaching which w$30.80$38.50Save $7.70
Looking for an evidence based new way to teach Wh questions in speech therapy or special education? Look no further! This resource was the first Wh question program for speech therapy that used my unique process of beginning not with lists of Wh questions to answer, but with teaching what kind of word answers which kind of question.
After years of parents telling me this was the only Wh Question program that ever worked for their kids and that I should publish it, I finally turned it into an app in 2011. And now, here it is for TPT users!
This is a version of the original paper-based intervention activity that sparked the iPad App: QuestionIt.
• Pages of pictures of people, actions, places, and times,
• All at three levels of visual cues and full instructions/directions to follow.
• Explanations of errorless learning strategies and data tracking form
• Visual cues, in addition to the fading color cues, are also provided
The Common Core State Standards for early elementary include the ability to answer Wh-questions about what students have heard or read.
✯ This is an amazing, straightforward, tried and true, Evidence Based way to teach students how to answer those questions.
Align with CCSS for answering questions about information heard.
Read what people are saying: "I can't even count how many times that I have used this resource over the last year! It is so incredibly helpful for my students who are working on understanding and answering WH questions. Thank you!"
and: "This is a great way to teach wh-questions. Worth the money for the visuals provided. Very thorough and well thought-out."
And for practice telling about "what doing" see my communication symbol verb phrase resource HERE
You might also like Answering Wh Questions About Pictures