Also included in
- Are your students struggling with Wh questions? Learning how to answer Wh questions can be difficult for students with language disorders, especially students with autism. Imagine having enough Wh Questions materials to finally get you to student success!In this huge bundle, I have compiled my signaPrice $32.40Original Price $40.50Save $8.10
This Wh Questions Activity resource is for you if you need an evidence-based program for students with language disorders and autism who struggle with answering Wh Questions! This how-to-answer Wh question program has been based on years of experience and research and uses a unique process of beginning not with lists of Who, What doing, When and Where questions to answer, but with teaching what kind of Wh word answers which type of Wh question.
This is so much more than a list of Wh Questions for students to learn the answers to! This is a way to teach students how to answer 4 types of Wh questions - any Wh questions.
Use of fading cues has been widely researched.
After years of parents of children with Autism telling me this was the only Wh Question program that ever worked for their children and that I should publish it, I finally turned it into an app in 2011. And now, here it is for TPT users!
This is a version of the original paper-based Wh question intervention activity that sparked the iPad App: Question It.
This resource contains:
- images of actions, places, people, times to use for sorting and creating sentences/questions
- 3 levels of visual cueing
- explanation of errorless learning and time delay
- data collection forms
- visual cues in addition to the color cues
- directions on how to run the program most effectively
The Common Core State Standards for early elementary include the ability to answer Wh-questions about what students have heard or read.
✯ This is an amazing, straightforward, tried and true, Evidence Based way to teach students how to answer those questions.
Align with CCSS for answering questions about information heard.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Read what people are saying:
"I can't even count how many times that I have used this resource over the last year! It is so incredibly helpful for my students who are working on understanding and answering WH questions. Thank you!"
"This is a great way to teach wh-questions. Worth the money for the visuals provided. Very thorough and well thought-out."
Be among the first to find out whenever I post new resources! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Sellers-Im-Following/Add/Susan-Berkowitz
For practice telling about "what doing" see my communication symbol verb phrase resource HERE
You might also like Answering Wh Questions About Pictures
• Asking Wh Questions for Speech Language or Special Education
©susan berkowitz, slp
Permission to print/copy for your caseload only.