Many students with language disorders have difficulty answering Wh- Questions.
This resource contains a variety of different Bingo-style cards to use for practice with answering Wh-questions.
• 5 different green Bingo cards for (39) What doing questions,
• 5 yellow Bingo cards for (44) Who questions
• 5 blue Bingo cards for (31) When questions*,
• and 5 purple Bingo cards for (33) Where questions*
• There are 8 additional Bingo cards in other colors that combine the 4 Wh-question types, for a more difficult level of play.
• There is a list of questions for each Wh-type, as well as cards for easy randomizing. Answers are also provided.
This resource is meant to provide additional practice for students who have been learning to answer questions.
If you need to begin at the beginning, try A Program to Teach Wh Questions, where students are taught which tip of word answers what type of question. Go Here
You might also like Answering Wh Questions About Pictures