If you've been working with students with language disorders, you know Wh- questions can be difficult for many kids to answer. Some get confused by which question is asking for what type of word. I solved that problem for many students with my Wh- question Program and the Question It app, but added practice is always helpful.
This Winter-themed resource includes
❄️ Winter scenes with suggested questions,
❄️ Winter question cards with a game board, and
❄️ Winter backgrounds and items for building your own scenes.
• 7 Winter scenes, each with a list of What, Who, Where, and When questions for you to ask,
• 54 Wh-question cards and a 2-page game board, plus 12 ‘move ahead’ or ‘move back’ cards,
• 7 different Winter backgrounds and (3 pages of) 21 total images of people doing things to add to the scenes to ask or answer additional Wh-questions, or for following/giving directions, to describe/compare/contrast, or use in a barrier game,
• a data sheet for tracking progress for each Wh-question type (what, who, where, when).
You might also like these:
Answering Wh Questions about Pictures
Answering Wh Questions BINGO
• A Wh-Questions Bundle of Resources for Speech Language Therapy
• Answering Wh Questions Bingo for Speech Language or Special Education
• Answering Wh questions for Fall for Speech Language Therapy
• Game or Task Cards for Language_Speech Therapy : Answering Wh Questions