A lot of children with language disorders have difficulty answering Wh-questions. This resource provides numerous opportunities for students to answer Who, What, When, and Where questions.
In this resource you will find:
• 3 Thanksgiving themed scenes with Wh-questions
• 1 Halloween themed scene with Wh-questions plus 1 Halloween and pumpkin themed scene with Wh-questions
• 2 Apple themed scenes with Wh-questions
• 2 Leaf themed scenes with Wh-questions
• 20 picture cards with an Autumn theme, and a set of question cards to match
• There is a game board & spinner if you’d like to use the cards as a game format
You might want to try my Bundle of Wh Question Resources
My A Program to Teach Wh Questions
to begin teaching Wh-questions.