showing 1-5 of 6 products
- Animal Articles: Informational Article, QR Code Research Page & Fact Sort is a set of animal nonfiction informational articles all about wild animals. These animal articles are full of interesting facts and details that students can use during reading and writing activities in the classroom.Inc$69.00$137.25Save $68.25
- This is a set of Animal Articles and Comprehension Activities for the Rainforest, African, Desert, and Antarctic Animals. Each animal article includes an article about the animal in two formats (two-page color photos & one-page text), website resources for online articles and videos about each$62.77$123.00Save $60.23
- Bundle Description
Antarctic Animals: Informational Article& Comprehension Activities is a set of 6 informational articles all about Antarctic Animals. These articles are full of interesting facts and details that students can use during reading and writing activities.
I use these articles as a resource when researching and writing about animals. We read the article, look at a variety of web sites, and watch a couple of videos to gather all our facts about the animal. Once we have the facts, we sort the facts into categories and then write our research report.
The articles are written at about a second / third grade reading level and are controlled for sentence length and complexity.
Included in each resource are:
- Vocabulary Cards with key terms from the reading passage
- Informational Article in two formats (with and without photos)
- Websites for additional research: QR Codes & Google Site
- Graphic Organizers for note-taking
- Comprehension Activities such as short answer and cloze reading
- Fact Sort for students can organize the facts
- Summary Page
- Writing Pages for a mini-report
Purchasing the larger BUNDLE will save you over 70% purchasing the animal articles individually.
These articles compliment my Informational Writing Tools packet.
Some videos are on YouTube, so be sure you can access the web site at school.
See the preview for additional information.
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for a FREE RESOURCE
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.