Geographical web quest which introduces kids to the continent of Antarctica. There are 10 web quests(with lots of information in the questions), 14 Did You Know? facts, comprehension questions(including several "thought question"), a teacher page with a number of extension activities, additional links and key.
NOTE: If you'd like a student version so you can use it with Google Classrooms and not have the teacher section with the key, just email me via Q/A and I will be happy to send you a copy.
Great for a Friday activity, before a vacation, or when you are looking for a geography resource.
Other resources you may find of interest:
1. Exploring the Ocean Blue: A Web quest, will introduce students to our oceans. There are nine informative web questions. Fun Facts, comprehension questions,extension activities and links are also provided as is the key. Can be used as part of a unit on oceans, for Earth Day, World Ocean Day or as an activity for a Friday, before a vacation break or as an end of the year activity. This can be a one day class resource or used for a couple of days depending on whether the activities(creative writing/art work/online simulation games, etc.) are used with the students. There are 9
informative web questions. Fun Facts, comprehension questions,extension activities,links: Let's Explore the Oceans: A Webquest
2. Learn about Jacques Cousteau with this Reader's Theater Script: Oceanographer, photographer,filmmaker, scientist, writer, inventor, Cousteau spent his life studying the oceans and the marine life that lived in the oceans. His books and films on his studies sparked much interest in our oceans and created an awareness about the need for marine conservation. Part of my Ms. Bie Ografee Talk Show Series where Jacques Cousteau is a guest on her talk show and answers questions of her studio audience. There are 10 audience questioners, a Did You Know? section, comprehension questions, a teacher section with extension activities, links and the key.Jacques Cousteau: A Reader's Theater Script
3. Learn about the history of Earth Day and, our planet, EARTH, with this informative web quest. There are 15 web questions as well as comprehension questions and a Did You Know? fun fact section. The teacher page includes extension activities, the key, and additional links.
4. Learn about the history of space with this informative web quest.
There are 12 web questions, comprehension questions and extension activities. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Space-The-Final-FrontierWebquestExtension-ActivitiesDistance-Learning-1526888?st=b00dcafb40e3e4c02204726378fa16bd
5. Learn about the Arctic with this informative web quest. There is a Did You Know? section, Comprehension Questions, a Teacher Page with extension activities, links and key. Learn about the Arctic
Please consider following me by clicking the green star in the upper right hand corner by my photograph. :-)