Kids will be learning about Antarctica including characteristics, inhabitants, and explorer's names with this fun word search worksheet. Use this as an activity for early finishers or keep it in a sub folder so you always have something on hand. Puzzlers will have to look in all directions, which means this will keep them busy for a while.
The vocabulary words to look for are: Amundsen, Antarctica, Barren, Byrd, Cold, Continent, Desert, Desolate, Dry, Explorer, Fish, Fjord, Frozen, Glacier, Ice, Krill, Mountains, Ozone, Penguins, Research, Scott, Seals, Shackleton, South Pole, Station, Volcanic, Whales, Windy
If you like this Antarctica puzzle worksheet, you might also like:
• Penguin Word Search
• Famous Explorers Word Search
• Arctic Animals Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥