This is a fantastic short video you can show to your students as a way to enrich or kick off your anti-bullying unit.
This video was created as a classroom project. The duration is 2.30 minutes.
Appropriate for students at the elementary and middle school levels.
What you can use it for:
• Play for your students to supplement your discussion or unit on bullying.
• Have the questions in the video be a starting point for classroom discussion.
• Have them write a short essay with their thoughts and feelings after watching the video.
• Have it be an example for students discussing different ways to help bullying at your school.
• Have it be a starting point to students creating their own videos on this subject.