Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you're kids are studying succession, or sea level rise and climate change, this video anticipation guide is a powerful resource. Your purchasing 3 files in a zip file, and they are:
1) Word Doc - Students paper with post video summary short response questions
2) Word Doc - Teacher answer key
3) PPT - Answer review presentation for whole class self-check style grading (see this entire PPT, watermarked for security, in the video preview above.
The video, 25 minutes long, published by "This is Alabama" is , and available on YouTube. Check it out at the link below:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm0eRfFFfo
Standards (for Florida):
SC.912.L.17.4 - Describe changes in ecosystems resulting from seasonal variations, climate change and succession.
SC.912.E.7.9 - Cite evidence that the ocean has had a significant influence on climate change by absorbing, storing, and moving heat, carbon, and water.
* If you purchase this resource, please be sure to rate it so I know what you thought!
* Don't forget to follow me so you get notifications when new quality content is posted!
* Got time? Why not check out my store with these quick links:
That Marine Science Guy Store Links: __________________________________________________________________
© Copyright That Marine Science Guy. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Google Drive, or Amazon Inspire. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.