A comprehensive study guide to this classic drama.
1. An original introduction to the myth of Oedipus, Greek drama, and the themes of the play;
2. 88 in-depth questions on the play supported by helpful commentary. The questions are designed to encourage critical reading, original thought and discussion, not to test. They can be used for self-study, homework, group discussion in class, formal presentations, written answers, etc.;
3. Ideas for groupings for classroom discussion, feedback, and presentation;
5. Two graphic organizers (plot structure and character) for annotation;
6. Literary terms vocabulary activity.