Teaching Shakespeare's Antony & Cleopatra? This opening set of materials will be a perfect introduction
to the play. Included are 2 hours of activities
that will set the scene for Shakespeare's political drama.
3 activities included:
→ A background activity which takes pupils through the key events in the Roman Republic before the opening of the play. This information sheet and accompanying worksheet will give students valuable notes which will put the characters and drama in perspective.
→ A summary of the opening of the play - including a flexible mime, acting activity that allows students to visualize and experience the action of the play's opening Act.
→ A detailed explanation of the ideas and concepts and how these link to social historical ideas in Elizabethan / Jacobean England, this includes a Cornell Notes summary
Aimed at Grade 10+ students this introduction to Antony Cleopatra includes:
★ 19 presentation slides
★ Teacher notes
Click on the 'preview
' button to give yourself a clear idea of what is included.
If you already own my Shakespeare Growing Bundle
then this is included and you just need to re-download it.
You might also like:
• Antony and Cleopatra complete unit
• Shakespeare Famous Phrases Activity
• Shakespeare analysis alliteration and assonance
• Shakespeare and London Factual information and descriptive writing
• Shakespeare's Insults
• Shakespeare's Life in a nutshell
• Shakespeare's play timeline activity
• Shakespeare, Elizabethan, Jacobean Historical Information
• Shakespeare: Introduction to Shakespeare bundle
• Funny Hall Passes Shakespeare Edition
• Elizabethan Photo Booth props for any Shakespeare play
• Shakespeare - Women in Elizabethan England
Don’t forget that you can earn TPT credits
every time to rate and comment on a purchase. Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated.
my store for updates and sales.
Thank you for visiting my store!
at Literature Daydreams