Antonym Boom Cards - Matching Opposite Words
Also included in
- This ESL grammar bundle contains 12 different digital BOOM CARD decks focused on Present & Past Tenses, Irregular Verbs, Adjectives and Antonyms, Wh- Question Comprehension, Countable and Uncountable Nouns, Prepositions of Place & Comparatives & Superlatives. Great for distance learning,Price $27.00Original Price $37.00Save $10.00
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
Do your students need help with antonyms and matching opposite words. This Boom Card deck is a fun way to practice opposites. Each card has an adjective/adverb or word and an image depicting the adjectives. Students are asked to choose the antonym or opposite word from three different word choices.
- 30 different Boom Cards containing adjectives/adverbs/words from the list below and their opposites!
- wet, old, easy, fast, expensive, bright, dry, cold, sad, tall, young, happy, soft, difficult, slow, empty, early, sick, long, hot, loud, dangerous, rich, sweet, quiet, up, open, big, sick
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! Paperless! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 30 Antonym Match Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!