This center can last you 9 weeks with 9 sets of word cards and matching assessment.
Antonym Build Word Center is an antonym unit that exposes students to many different words and helps them to build word associations. There are 9 sets of cards and each set increases in difficulty. Students begin with set 1 and then move to set 2 and so one. This would last nine weeks as a center activity.
Included with this purchase…
• 270 words in all. 9 sets of word cards with 30 words in each set. This center would last for two months and it is easy to set up. Use each set for a week or more depending on how you use your centers.
• 3 ideas for center activities using antonym cards.
• 2 whole group activities that get kids moving.
• 1 Assessment for each set or another center activity.
• 1 blank assessment for students to show their work at a center. (optional)
• Word Snapshot graphic organizer that involves art.
• Answer sheets for the assessment.
• Directions and ideas for use.
• Word cards can be copied on card stock of different colors and stored in a Ziploc.
• Peace of mind knowing this is something worthwhile for word work in a center so you can concentrate on individualized instruction.
• Please keep in mind that the longer the word the smaller it appears due to formatting.
I hope you can use it!
You can also buy Synonym Build at my store.
I hope your students enjoy it as much as mine!
This is for single classroom use only and all copyrights belong to NLarocca2013.