Also included in
- Are you looking for no-fluff ELA posters that will boost your students' vocabulary, reading, and writing skills? This classroom poster bundle that covers synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, genres, parts of speech, and parts of speech have been used in more than 10,000 classrooms, and plenty ofPrice $18.90Original Price $31.50Save $12.60
Get ready for back-to-school with these engaging posters to boost your students’ vocabulary. This set includes 30 antonym posters that have been proven to improve students’ writing skills and encourage them to use stronger and more descriptive words. They are perfect for introducing students to synonyms and antonyms to build their vocabulary. If you are looking for meaningful classroom decor ideas, these posters would be a great addition!
These posters are clear and visually appealing, which will naturally invite your students to engage with them. They are quick and easy to prepare, but will serve your students throughout the year. They are great for multiple grades, and you can even use them for ELL and bilingual classrooms to improve your students’ vocabulary and to enhance their writing and speaking skills.
Ideas on how you can use these posters:
- Display them on the wall or your bulletin board (print on thick cardstock paper or print and laminate for durability)
- Display the two-page reference chart in the writing center
- Have your students post the charts in their writing journal to use as a reference
- Bound the pages into a book for students to use as a reference
- Create a vocabulary interactive notebook (go to the print setting and print them smaller) - students can study and record each word’s definition and example sentences
- Use as flash cards
- Introduce one poster per week and have 'Vocab of the Week' time
Here's what you'll get:
- Antonym reference charts (2 color pages and 2 black and white pages)
- 30 colorful antonym posters
- 30 black and white antonym posters
- Flag banner to hang above the posters (for those of you who want to display them on the wall)
- Reference book cover page (for those of you who want to bind the pages in to a book)
Your students’ writing is about to become a lot more creative with their word choices... no more boring and repetitive words as their vocabs grow! Before you know it, they’ll be glancing at the wall, looking at their reference pages and these antonym books during writing time. Your students will become more creative and confident writers!
Print these posters out and try using them in the ways listed above or try a different way and share it with us in the feedback!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love Speech Therapy by Betsy says: “I love this! Can't wait to use these paired with your Synonyms Posters to work on all types of language skills, writing skills, and more! I love how clear and simple you created these as well. THANKS!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kaley O. says: “These are perfect for my English Language Learners. Gives them wonderful visuals to be able to reference in class. It also is helping them expand their vocabulary.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rachael F. says: “I already had your synonyms pack and my students use them daily! I can't wait for them to start using these as well!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lonestar Learners says: “Love the clean crisp posters! We added these posters to our interactive notebook and it was the best addition for antonyms! :)”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wit Wonder Whimsy says: “Outstanding resource. Comprehensive and visually engaging. Love the idea of creating a class book. Very pleased with this purchase."
You may also like…
Copyright © Tiny Teaching Shack.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.