Synonyms Antonyms No Prep Worksheets!
G’day, mates! This product is a beaut! Go beyond targeting basic synonyms and antonyms with this Australian- themed product! Grab your suitcase and travel to the Outback with me and these low ink, no prep worksheets!
(5 ) Color-A-Croc “Synonyms” Worksheets (Name a synonym for each word and then color the crocodile)
(5) Color-A-Croc “Antonyms” Worksheets (Name an antonym for each word and then color the crocodile)
(6) Draw-A-Dingo “Synonyms” Worksheets (Write a synonym for target word & draw picture of meaning)
(6) Draw- A- Dingo “Antonyms” Worksheets (Write an antonym for target word, draw pictures of meanings)
(5) Extraordinary Emu Synonyms Worksheets (provide synonym for target word and then color the emu)
(5) Extraordinary Emu Antonyms Worksheets (provide antonym for target word and then color the emu)
(4) I Wonder? Wombats Worksheets (targets providing both a synonym and an antonym for a target word)
(1) Outback Open-Ended Worksheet (SLP chooses target word; student provides antonym, synonym, and uses target word in a sentence)
(1) Aussie Antonyms & (1) Kickin’ Synonyms Visual Page (also included in the “Down Under Synonyms & Antonyms” packet as a reference for the SLP. These two pages are the only two pages with color ink.)
Make sure to check out: Down Under Synonyms & Antonyms
Fonts: Chalk and Apples
Border/ Frame: Revidevi
Clipart: Teaching In The Tongass