Antonyms – This is a perfect language arts packet for teaching your students about antonyms! Not only does it include practice worksheets, but it also includes a kid-created antonym poem book, antonym creative writing, antonym art, and a fun antonym game with a couple of variations. Your students will also love making their own interactive antonym book that visually demonstrates the antonyms on each page!
This antonyms packet includes the following pages as well as detailed instructions for all the activities:
• Antonym Match Worksheet
• Antonym Fill in the Blank Worksheet
• Antonym Sentence Rewrite Worksheet
• Antonym Poem Book (Children fill in the missing words to create a cute antonym poem book)
• “My Antonym Monster” Writing and Art Activity
• Creative Writing Activity (Children write an “antonym story” based on a popular children’s book)
• Antonym Interactive Book
• Antonym Matching Game that includes 66 cards and two variations to play
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this antonym packet and to ensure it matches the ability level of your class.
All activities in this packet are 100% blackline ready for you to use!
I hope you enjoy teaching antonyms with this fun unit!
For more fun language arts units, click on the links below!
To save money, click on the link below
to purchase my LANGUAGE ARTS BUNDLE, which includes all 8 packets!
Language Arts Bundle
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!