Also included in
- This is a collection of 4 different must activities & games to help your students practice ANTONYMS. You students will love playing bingo, go fish and making opposite word fortune tellers. Included you'll find 4 different activities:Antonyms Card Game - this game plays like UNO, yet in order to$11.00$15.50Save $4.50
This opposite words card game plays like UNO and is a great review activity to practice ANTONYMS. In order to use a card, your students must say the antonym of each word/picture. There are 80 different word cards included in this set. Each card has both a word and visual representation of the word. It's a great English language vocabulary building activity for Elementary level ELL, ESL and EFL classrooms and can be played in small groups or in teams.
- 80 Antonym playing cards
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Looking for other ways to practice SYNONYMS & ANTONYMS with your students?
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!