This antonym pack contains 43 pages and offers a variety of supplemental activities for your elementary classroom. I use many of these activities in my literacy centers and have laminated them for repeated use. This pack contains the following activities:
• Antonym Poster
• Task Cards, Recording Sheet, and Answer Key (Write the Room/Scoot)
• “Antonym Alligator” board game and playing cards (color copy and black & white copy)
• Antonym Concentration card game (2-5 player card game)
• “Antonym Ant” card game (played similar to Old Maid): Students will discard antonym pairs until one Antonym Ant remains.
• “I Have, Who Has?” antonym card game (includes 28 cards)
• 2 worksheets and answer keys: Students will choose an antonym from the box to replace the underlined word.
• “Flying with Antonyms” coloring worksheet: Students will read the words on the hot air balloons. They will color each pair of antonyms the same color to represent a pair.
• “Sailing with Synonyms and Antonyms” and “Popping Synonyms and Antonyms” coloring worksheets: Students will read the words on the sailboats/balloons. They will decide if the words are synonyms or antonyms and color accordingly.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please note: This product is also available in a bundle with synonyms at a discounted price.