Antonyms and Synonyms Interactive Booklets
. These fun interactive booklets help kids understand the difference between synonyms and antonyms by matching the meaning of the words.
These booklets can be printed as simple worksheets. Why not make learning synonyms and antonyms fun with this interactive booklet that is sure to have your students learning and having fun! :)
This booklet is suitable for use in grades 1-2 / ESL students.
- 12 pairs of Synonyms with their hatching eggs.
- 12 pairs of antonyms with their hatching eggs.
How to assemble:
Print one copy of the booklets and hand them out to the students to cut out and assemble (or you could do this beforehand, then print half the number of copies needed for the class for the hatching eggs as they can be cut in half and handed out. Have the students cut out the eggs and glue them (to the corresponding synonym/antonym) on top of the hatching chick where it says ‘Glue Here’. The popup should be not glued together to create the 'hatching' effect.
The antonyms booklet follows the same format!
• Christmas Glyph - ELA Grammar First Grade
• Christmas Literacy and Grammar Clipping Cards for ESL First and Second Grade
• ELA Grammar No Prep First Grade Workbook - Winter
• ELA and Math No Prep First Grade Printables - Winter Bundle
• ESL Grammar Lessons Clip Cards - Kids Around the World Theme
• ESL Grammar Lessons Clip Cards Activities - Year Long Bundle
• Fall Grammar Printables Grades 1-2
• Fall Literacy and Grammar Clipping Cards for ESL First and Second Grade