This product simply contains lists for synonyms and antonyms. It includes posters (11 x 8.5) with the meaning of each word and pictures for examples. Suggestions for use of this product include a list of books that contain synonyms and antonyms. These word lists are great references for activities and spelling words.
Included in this product:
• List of synonyms
• List of books that contain synonyms
• Poster with the definition of synonym and pictures with words for an example
• List of antonyms
• List of books that contain antonyms
• Poster with the definition of antonym and pictures with words for an example
• Suggested uses for these word lists
• A printable activity for synonyms and antonyms
• High frequency words are marked with an asterisk on the lists
♥ This is an easy, ready to use packet that will help to save valuable time. I hope you find it useful for you and your students.
You may want to check out these other time saving word lists:
• Long vowel patterns word lists
• Vowel digraphs word lists
• Consonant Patterns Word Lists
• Consonant digraphs and patterns
• R-controlled vowels word lists
• Plural Nouns Word Lists with Rules
• Contractions Word Lists
*The contractions word lists is a freebie! Enjoy!
Be the first to receive new product information by clicking on the green star by my store logo to follow me.
Receive credits toward future purchases on TPT by providing feedback. This can be done by logging in, clicking on ‘My Purchases’, then click on the feedback button next to any product on which you would like to comment.
Products should be re-downloaded before using to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of a resource you have bought. Sellers often go back to edit and tweak them to make an even better packet. You can check if any revisions have been made by logging into ‘My Purchases’. You can also re-download from this page by clicking ‘Download Now’. Downloads for products that have already been bought are always free.